New Telecaster Chrome Hardware Complete - Rat Bait Neckplate
After stocktaking and discovering some new old stock, here is a bundle of Telecaster parts (cost more originally but…) on eBay:
Complete set of chrome parts to complete a Telecaster Style Guitar
This bundle of new (old stock) parts include:
- Chrome bridge and saddles
- Loaded control panel with electrics, knobs and switch tip.
- 6 right hand machine heads, complete with locating screws etc.
- Jack socket and surround
- Strap buttons
- Black scratchplate
- Bundle includes salvaged Rat Bait engraved neck plate and gasket (these parts are recycled)
- Screws for above included
Rat Bait Neckplate
£10.00 – UK Post Free Contact for International Shipping
Our neck plates are not contemporary (computer aided) engraved / etched ones that are available at the moment, they are mechanically engraved on an original 1960s engraver. Our plates look vintage and look like salvaged kit… We originally bought a box of old stock engraved plates from an old guy who was retiring. We liked the way the plates looked so we tracked down a similar 1960s machine to the one that had engraved them and bought it.
Each plate is slightly different but all look similar to those illustrated.
Each part is individually wrapped and will be shipped with extra packaging in a box.